Here are some of the players on my stage:
Fithian Rankin – 35, nicknamed Fith
- scion of a wealthy family (wealth comes from where?)
- angry about the death of his mother 19 years ago
- why did she die?
- unnatural/mysterious death
- curse? dark magic?
- dabbles with Internet consulting of some sort – doesn’t necessarily need the money, but enjoys the work
Searliott Emory (well, Irish spelling of Charlotte, anyway – have to check this)
- short fuzzy red hair, green eyes
- damnably perky
- claims to dream true
- writes romance novels; has never been in love (won’t fall in love in this book)
(Rev) Boone Malady – 40
- staunch believer in Christ
- faith was shaken when he was in seminary (why?) and he left before ordination. has always feared the weakness in himself.
- Doesn’t blame God for not coming through for him.
- Blames self for not trusting God.
- Dark brown hair, mustache, beard, with two white streaks in his beard.
- “Rev” is a nickname bestowed upon him by the wiseass of the group, who isn’t named yet. Boone isn’t really a reverend. He fell short.
- Very much the wise man in the group. A mentor, of sorts. A holy presence to oppose the demonic.
I’m thinking I’ve also got an Edmund in here, and a girl named Zeva Couran. I don’t know much about them yet.