It’s driving me crazy that I have done no submissions all summer.
To do list:
- Finish the edits on The-novel-formerly-known-as-FTGGI.
- Find an agent to submit to.
- In the meantime find places to send “Inheritance” and “The Ruiner” and “A Delicate Balance” and the short story about Fin, the name of which I have forgotten.
- Work on edits to CYB.
- Finish floorplan of Regent’s so I know what I’m talking about when I write.
- Start thinking about NaNoWriMo.
- Finish TI.
*sigh* And find a permanent job and get out of debt and keep the laundry done and everything organised and still make time to socialise at least twice a month. LOL